. : Author : .



Name::Catwmn
From::

View my complete profile
. : Contact Me : .

Email Me: Catwmn@hughes.net
On AIM: Pampchef5
On Yahoo: Mothertwn
On MSN: Mothertwn@hotmail.com
On Myspace: Catwmn's Myspace Page

My Myspace Blog: Catwmn's Myspace Blog

. : Stats : .













Sunday, September 17, 2006

More Great Info on Burning Man...

I just talked to Bart and he said he would be open to going to Burning Man...but he wants me to get a few camping trips under my belt first..(I have NEVER been camping for real before..so that might be a good idea before I take on several days in a desert..)

It might not be next september that we get to go...but it is within my 5 year plan....plus I have to come up with some type of artform to contribute to the burningman community...

The 2007 theme is The Green Man....obviously an environmental theme...which totally excites me...I would love to build some type of art car thingy that is solar powered to take out there to ride around on...or some type of piece of art with lots of flashing lights on it that are all solar powered....more to come on that...I am still brainstorming it...

Here is the link to Wikipedia for Burning Man: Burning Man On Wikipedia

This will give you a better idea on the history of Burning Man and what it is all about...the more I read the more excited I get....

Ok back to work on normal life..LOL...that means Laundry and all that stuff...

Peace,

Cat

Technorati :


Posted by Catwmn :: 10:02 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------

. : Random : .

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Catwmn's Cranium!


powered by Bloglet

Today's Song..
Blanche
Superstition


Total Dollars Wasted By Bush On The Needless War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Locations of visitors to this page

lunar phases

. : Blogroll : .







Blogroll Me!

. : Credits : .

Blogger
Template By Caz