. : Author : .



Name::Catwmn
From::

View my complete profile
. : Contact Me : .

Email Me: Catwmn@hughes.net
On AIM: Pampchef5
On Yahoo: Mothertwn
On MSN: Mothertwn@hotmail.com
On Myspace: Catwmn's Myspace Page

My Myspace Blog: Catwmn's Myspace Blog

. : Stats : .













Saturday, September 16, 2006

Breakfast Of Champions

I was so freakin happy this morning when I woke up after the events of last night that I was not motivated at all to eat healthy for breakfast...

That..Plus the fact that there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the house healthy to eat...so I resorted to my teen days when ANYTHING would do...

What did I eat for breakfast you ask??

Get ready..

I can of asparagus, a can of spaghettios, and a mountain dew....

The kids had cereal but I had the ultimate weirdo's breakfast..

And you know what?? It was really good...I haven't eaten asparagus for a LONG time..and I LOVE asparagus...

And the mountain dew was a nice change from the hot coffee I usually drink with my Wellbutrin in the morning.

So there you have it..

My weird and wacky breakfast for this morning..

Cat

Technorati : , , ,


Posted by Catwmn :: 9:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------

. : Random : .

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Catwmn's Cranium!


powered by Bloglet

Today's Song..
Blanche
Superstition


Total Dollars Wasted By Bush On The Needless War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Locations of visitors to this page

lunar phases

. : Blogroll : .







Blogroll Me!

. : Credits : .

Blogger
Template By Caz