. : Author : .



Name::Catwmn
From::

View my complete profile
. : Contact Me : .

Email Me: Catwmn@hughes.net
On AIM: Pampchef5
On Yahoo: Mothertwn
On MSN: Mothertwn@hotmail.com
On Myspace: Catwmn's Myspace Page

My Myspace Blog: Catwmn's Myspace Blog

. : Stats : .













Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Am Such A KLUTZ!!!

So yesterday Bart and I went to the new Quiznos by our house...

On the way out I managed to trip on an uneven piece of the pavement and fall on my shoulder, face, and palms of my hands...my palms are now black and blue, my top lip is split(thank God my teeth are ok)..I have a skinned up right knee, and I managed to tear all of the ligaments and tendons in my left ankle and foot....VERY PAINFUL...

So I am in a removable Cast now...Who knows how long I will be down with this...doctor says no weight on it for two weeks...stay on the crutches..HA!! Does he not know I have 3 little boys?? I already got up last night and made dinner...How's that for Supermom??

Here's my Cast..



So basically I am supposed to lay around for a few weeks...Today was the first day and it's already old...
Obviously I won't be blogging much because there won't be much to blog about..LOL
So...Just wanted to let ya know..
Cat

Technorati :


Posted by Catwmn :: 5:45 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------

. : Random : .

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Catwmn's Cranium!


powered by Bloglet

Today's Song..
Blanche
Superstition


Total Dollars Wasted By Bush On The Needless War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Locations of visitors to this page

lunar phases

. : Blogroll : .







Blogroll Me!

. : Credits : .

Blogger
Template By Caz