. : Author : .



Name::Catwmn
From::

View my complete profile
. : Contact Me : .

Email Me: Catwmn@hughes.net
On AIM: Pampchef5
On Yahoo: Mothertwn
On MSN: Mothertwn@hotmail.com
On Myspace: Catwmn's Myspace Page

My Myspace Blog: Catwmn's Myspace Blog

. : Stats : .













Friday, September 01, 2006

Welcome To Wellbutrinland....Population: Me...

So I started my first dose of Wellbutrin XL today....I did like it said and took with with some food so it wouldn't upset my stomach....well it did fine...that is...until I ate lunch..

Now I am teetering between nausea and this weird crampy feeling in my stomach....the nausea is never bad enough that I actually feel like I am going to ralph but it's there nonetheless...

I also have the other weird side effect of slight dizziness everyonce in a while and a little vision disturbance...weird but not bad enough to make me not take the stuff...

You see...I REALLY wanna quit smoking for good this time...so my doc told me to take this stuff for two weeks to let it build up it's levels in my system and then go on the patch....and most people I have talked to say this stuff has the added benefit of helping you lose weight(mainly because everything you put in your mouth tastes like ass..including cigarettes)....and supposedly it can make you REALLY HORNY!! Now that' wouldn't be a bad side effect would it?? I guess unless you were a monk or priest..LOL

So...I am almost at the end of day one and other than the slight twinges of nausea and dizziness so far so good....

So I am off in a few to go and get the boys and then I am home to clean some more since I am having company tomorrow afternoon...Peace Out..

Cat

Here is a really good site about Wellbutrin that I found...Click Here

Technorati :


Posted by Catwmn :: 2:44 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------

. : Random : .

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Catwmn's Cranium!


powered by Bloglet

Today's Song..
Blanche
Superstition


Total Dollars Wasted By Bush On The Needless War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Locations of visitors to this page

lunar phases

. : Blogroll : .







Blogroll Me!

. : Credits : .

Blogger
Template By Caz