. : Author : .



Name::Catwmn
From::

View my complete profile
. : Contact Me : .

Email Me: Catwmn@hughes.net
On AIM: Pampchef5
On Yahoo: Mothertwn
On MSN: Mothertwn@hotmail.com
On Myspace: Catwmn's Myspace Page

My Myspace Blog: Catwmn's Myspace Blog

. : Stats : .













Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Finally Did It!!

I finally mailed in my secret to postsecret today.

For those of you who don't know what PostSecret is it's this community art project where you make a postcard with a secret on it...(it mus be personal, and it must be a secret that nobody else knows, and it must be YOUR secret) then you mail it to the address and visit the site every sunday looking for it...

Go HERE to visit the site....there are new secrets posted every sunday and this site has changed my life..(Thanks again Esther for the link...)

Anyways....I will be patiently waiting to see if it shows up on the site...I will post here when it finally does...

Cat

Technorati :


Posted by Catwmn :: 8:57 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------

. : Random : .

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Catwmn's Cranium!


powered by Bloglet

Today's Song..
Blanche
Superstition


Total Dollars Wasted By Bush On The Needless War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Locations of visitors to this page

lunar phases

. : Blogroll : .







Blogroll Me!

. : Credits : .

Blogger
Template By Caz