. : Author : .



Name::Catwmn
From::

View my complete profile
. : Contact Me : .

Email Me: Catwmn@hughes.net
On AIM: Pampchef5
On Yahoo: Mothertwn
On MSN: Mothertwn@hotmail.com
On Myspace: Catwmn's Myspace Page

My Myspace Blog: Catwmn's Myspace Blog

. : Stats : .













Monday, September 04, 2006

Weekend Update....

I had family in town this weekend....It was good to see everyone..

Saturday night we all went out to dinner and had mexican food, Sunday morning we went swimming at the hotel and then to lunch....it was a really good visit..

Today is day 4 on the Wellbutrin XL. For some reason today it didn't feel the same as the other days I have been on it...I do know that I am now an EXTREME LIGHTWEIGHT when it comets to Alcohol. I had 1 rum and coke last night and was pretty toasty....and today I actually had a hangover..from ONE DRINK!! So...Maybe that's the reason it didn't feel the same today as it has the past few days...

I think next time I get a script I am going to ask for the Wellbutrin XL 300Mg. I am taking the 150 right now and if they make me feel this great....I can only imagine what it will be like on 300....at least that's my opinion...

It was a good weekend...but I am glad tomorrow the kids go back to school and I am going to the Gym as soon as they are gone...I figure it's a good day to get started back on all of that again...

Peace Out..

Cat


Posted by Catwmn :: 3:35 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------

. : Random : .

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Catwmn's Cranium!


powered by Bloglet

Today's Song..
Blanche
Superstition


Total Dollars Wasted By Bush On The Needless War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Locations of visitors to this page

lunar phases

. : Blogroll : .







Blogroll Me!

. : Credits : .

Blogger
Template By Caz