. : Author : .



Name::Catwmn
From::

View my complete profile
. : Contact Me : .

Email Me: Catwmn@hughes.net
On AIM: Pampchef5
On Yahoo: Mothertwn
On MSN: Mothertwn@hotmail.com
On Myspace: Catwmn's Myspace Page

My Myspace Blog: Catwmn's Myspace Blog

. : Stats : .













Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Update..

So I decided yesterday I had had quite enough of laying around being unproductive and decided it was time to take this freakin cast off and get back to life.....I mean really...my foot didn't hurt that badly anymore and the cast was actually causing me more discomfort than not having it at all...So my girlfriend took me to CVS(pharmacy) and I got three different ankle support braces to try out at home....then we came home and I braced up...I have a brace with metal suports in the sides with a lighter support brace under it.with a thin ace bandage under that around the center of my foot.....seems to work just fine and I can fit a tennis shoe over it..(YAY!!)

So today I am cruisin around the house catching up on Laundry and housework and I feel SO MUCH BETTER!! I HATE laying around...I would be really screwed if I ever really injured myself and HAD to lay around..I would lose my mind...

I do however have a slight limp, but I can manage to sweep and vacuum and do general cleaning and laundry and cooking just fine..(which I am sure Bart is thankful for)....

I am going to give it another week before I attempt to get on the treadmill again...and I certainly won't be up to running again for awhile...but I am hoping to be able to at least power-walk....

Today I am going to bust out the dumbells and do some upperbody lifting...and abdominal work...I just wish I could do cardio...maybe I could go to the gym and ride the recumbent bike?? We'll see..

That's all for now....

Cat

Technorati :


Posted by Catwmn :: 10:37 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------

. : Random : .

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Catwmn's Cranium!


powered by Bloglet

Today's Song..
Blanche
Superstition


Total Dollars Wasted By Bush On The Needless War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Locations of visitors to this page

lunar phases

. : Blogroll : .







Blogroll Me!

. : Credits : .

Blogger
Template By Caz