. : Author : .



Name::Catwmn
From::

View my complete profile
. : Contact Me : .

Email Me: Catwmn@hughes.net
On AIM: Pampchef5
On Yahoo: Mothertwn
On MSN: Mothertwn@hotmail.com
On Myspace: Catwmn's Myspace Page

My Myspace Blog: Catwmn's Myspace Blog

. : Stats : .













Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Next Vacation Will Be....




I have been doing some research on where I want Bart and I to go on our next road trip that is just the two of us...I want it to be somewhere where anything goes, there is no judgement, there is art, passion, happiness, excitement, and just awesomeness....


I finally found the place....Burning Man...


This is a festival that takes place in September every year in the desert of Nevada...from what I understand people who go and survive it come away from it awakened in their souls and spirits....that is exactly what I need...


It is definitely not a journey for the faint of heart....conditions in the desert are extreme...sometimes dipping below freezing at night, and temps over 100 degrees during the day...with high winds and sandstorms popping up out of nowhere with winds in excess of 40 miles an hour....


You HAVE to bring EVERYTHING you may need to survive with you to the camp.food, water, clothing, first aid supplies, etc. ...RV's are allowed..which is the only way I could do it..but the idea of it sounds amazing....dancing all night....art..fire...it's all there...


I am off to do more research and try to find a way to make it happen...I hope Bart will go for it cause this is totally NOT his thing....maybe he will do it just for me...LOL


Technorati :


Posted by Catwmn :: 9:03 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------

. : Random : .

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Catwmn's Cranium!


powered by Bloglet

Today's Song..
Blanche
Superstition


Total Dollars Wasted By Bush On The Needless War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Locations of visitors to this page

lunar phases

. : Blogroll : .







Blogroll Me!

. : Credits : .

Blogger
Template By Caz