. : Author : .



Name::Catwmn
From::

View my complete profile
. : Contact Me : .

Email Me: Catwmn@hughes.net
On AIM: Pampchef5
On Yahoo: Mothertwn
On MSN: Mothertwn@hotmail.com
On Myspace: Catwmn's Myspace Page

My Myspace Blog: Catwmn's Myspace Blog

. : Stats : .













Thursday, September 21, 2006

Is This Crap Really Working Or Not??

I have been on Wellbutrin for close to 3 weeks now...

I thought this stuff was supposed to be an anti depressant.....if it is working...then why am I so depressed today??

Hmm, Let me see.....I got a call from my stepfather this morning at 7:15 from Rome, Italy that he couldn't find my mother and she had not arrived on the shuttle to the hotel from the airport....so naturally I panicked and started trying to find out about her flight and if she had been on it....so for like 2 hours I thought my mother was missing in another country....not good..but she is fine..I called him and he said she had just gotten there..WHEW!!

And then there is my poor kitty cat Max, who is in the kitty hospital....yesterday he was crying a lot and having problems with urination...and the small amount he could go had blood in it...so I rushed him to the vet who told me that he was very sick, had high fever, and a bad infection...and he had a 30% chance of survival...*sigh*

What else could go wrong??

I swear I cannot take one more tradgedy...if my cat doesn't make it they might as well bury me right with him...

I need a vacation..

cat

Technorati : , , ,


Posted by Catwmn :: 10:10 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------

. : Random : .

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Catwmn's Cranium!


powered by Bloglet

Today's Song..
Blanche
Superstition


Total Dollars Wasted By Bush On The Needless War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Locations of visitors to this page

lunar phases

. : Blogroll : .







Blogroll Me!

. : Credits : .

Blogger
Template By Caz