. : Author : .



Name::Catwmn
From::

View my complete profile
. : Contact Me : .

Email Me: Catwmn@hughes.net
On AIM: Pampchef5
On Yahoo: Mothertwn
On MSN: Mothertwn@hotmail.com
On Myspace: Catwmn's Myspace Page

My Myspace Blog: Catwmn's Myspace Blog

. : Stats : .













Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Pontiac Finally Bit The Dust...


If you are a regular reader of my blog....or if you know me personally you know that I have been driving a Pontiac Montana for the last 6 years. When I first bought the vehicle it was beautiful, and I loved it..it was the best of the best as far as minivans went at that time..power sliding doors, drop down TV for the kids the whole nine yards....


Well...after the fiasco that happened on the way to Austin this past weekend with the power steering pully and assembly falling off the vehicle and losing the serpentine belt we got it fixed....then the very next day the engine nearly caught on fire taking the kids to school...the repair place said it would cost a small fortune to repair so we decided to plug up the holes that were leaking and take it to trade it in....


Today I am the proud owner of a 2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition. It is white with tan running boards, and tan leather interior. Heated and cooled leather driver and passenger seats. Power brake and gas pedals(adjustable). 6 disc in dash CD player with Sirius Sattelite radio and premium sound system. DVD player in the back for the kids, power folding third row seat, and a sunroof. Oh and this neat reverse sensing system that tells you if you are about to back into something...it's really cool. I am quite possibly in heaven. It has to be one of the most beautiful vehicles I have driven. And I got a GREAT deal on it...


The only major drawback is the gas mileage...but since I hardly go anywhere anyways except to take the kids to and from school and to the store I won't be using that much gas anyways...I rarely even leave conroe to run errands.


Sure...there were other vehicles on the lot....that had less bells and whistles and were cheaper...but...I figured I deserved to drive something that I would actually like since I would be making payments on it...made sense to me...


So...Rest in peace old pontiac...I will not miss you...

Technorati : ,


Posted by Catwmn :: 9:46 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------

. : Random : .

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Catwmn's Cranium!


powered by Bloglet

Today's Song..
Blanche
Superstition


Total Dollars Wasted By Bush On The Needless War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Locations of visitors to this page

lunar phases

. : Blogroll : .







Blogroll Me!

. : Credits : .

Blogger
Template By Caz