. : Author : .



Name::Catwmn
From::

View my complete profile
. : Contact Me : .

Email Me: Catwmn@hughes.net
On AIM: Pampchef5
On Yahoo: Mothertwn
On MSN: Mothertwn@hotmail.com
On Myspace: Catwmn's Myspace Page

My Myspace Blog: Catwmn's Myspace Blog

. : Stats : .













Monday, December 04, 2006

So...Do You Have Abandonment Issues Yet????

I know it has been far too long since I updated this blog. The truth is that I don't really write here much anymore...There was a certain someone that I didn't want reading my shit anymore so I just don't write it here anymore...I have another blog now that that person will never be smart enough to find and basically I don't write here anymore....

I did notice that for some reason lately I have been getting hit a lot lately by people searching for the lyrics to some Bob Rivers Christmas song....hmm interesting...

If you want the link to my new blog that I actually post on you will have to email me....and if I trust you I will send it to ya...just kidding...as long as you aren't the idiot psychotic hosebeast that I am avoiding I will send you the link...Until then..

Cat

Technorati :


Posted by Catwmn :: 4:58 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------

. : Random : .

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Catwmn's Cranium!


powered by Bloglet

Today's Song..
Blanche
Superstition


Total Dollars Wasted By Bush On The Needless War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Locations of visitors to this page

lunar phases

. : Blogroll : .







Blogroll Me!

. : Credits : .

Blogger
Template By Caz